Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Plinky: 3 songs I'd put on my road-trip mix tape

There are good songs and then there are great songs. Then there are the great songs that are fun to sing either in the car by yourself or on a road trip with loved ones and friends. These are the three that I would make sure that were on my Ipod road trip mix.

Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty because of the "Oh my my, oh hell yes, Honey put on that party dress" This is by far the best Tom Petty song...and quite frankly, I like it.

Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond because that involves the "ba ba ba's" and swaying your hands...might not be so great for the driver, but the driver certainly can sing the "ba ba ba's" at the top of their lungs.

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen because of the start of this: "I see a little silhouetto of a man..." In true Wayne's World fashion, someone in the car needs to do the air cymbals and each person has to take turns singing the "silhouetto" part or it just wouldn't be the same.

No comments: