Thursday, September 4, 2008

Henceforth evil and cheese

Some background: If you haven't heard of Dr. Horrible, you need to. It's a webisode that the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer has put on the web. You used to be able to buy it on their website, but now I think it's on ITunes. It is funny. Seriously funny. It stars Neil Patrick Harris and is a sing-along.

Anyway, Justin is obsessed. You can read about this obsession on his blog. Actually, I suggest you read it before you finish my post here. Go ahead, read it.

Okay, maybe I should have suggested you watch the Dr. Horrible webisode before you read Justin's blog, his blog would be way funnier. But you get the gist, right?

Yesterday, Justin was IM'ing me about his blog and our next exchange happened. It made me laugh. It might make you laugh...or it might not. But I like making me laugh, so I decided to post it.

me: hey, Mr. Blogger-Man
Justin: yo
me: can you empty the dishwasher so we can fill it up again?
Justin: maybe
me: i know its not an "evil" task
Justin: LOL
me: but you can make it evil by not washing the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher
Justin: it cant all be evil and cheese... sometimes you just have to put that all aside and do the little things to keep this world spinning
me: evil and cheese! that so made me laugh! this whole last exchange of ours is going to be my blog tomorrow. Do you have anything to say to my internet readers?
Justin: I don't have time for this... Pilates Pirate must be dealt with. Peace out!

me: Thats it, you are now and henceforth banned from my blog!

"Evil and Cheese" is what seriously made me laugh - Justin is so random sometimes. And how many times do you ever get to use the word "henceforth" except at a Renaissance Festival?

No comments: