1. Justin can build garage shelves in a matter of hours with the help of a friend.
2. Because garage shelves are fairly easy and quick to build, we will never be without garage shelves again...in every house.
3. There is a Polly Esther's club in the Stratosphere in Vegas. And I'm so going to that in April!
4. It is a smart idea to hire an accountant at the start of a business instead of trying to wing it on your own. But it you haven't done it at the start, 2 years into a business is still a good time to do it.
5. I think I've been drinking caffeinated sodas with dinner. That may be the cause of why I'm up in the middle of the night. (At least one cause.)
6. Making appointments with an ear, nose and throat doctor as well as with a sleep specialist get me excited in ways that I never thought possible at the age of 18. I'm seriously excited. Sad, I know.
7. We needed to get our reverse osmosis system hose checked because it popped off and flooded our kitchen and dining room again. AGAIN!
8. I'm old enough to get excited about appointments with doctors. I seriously can't wait for my appointment with an ear, nose and throat doctor today. And next week I get to meet with sleep specialists! YAY!
9. That Justin and I will have been together for 7 years in April and married for 6 in May. Time flies when I'm having so much fun.