Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Masthead

I found a great tutorial online for Photoshop...you may have noticed my new masthead. It comes straight from hell. Actually, I thought it would be funny to have a hellish design on something called "The Merry" anything really.

The design is from that tutorial..well the fiery effects are from the tutorial, the rest I did on my own (a whole 3 minutes of my own creativity). I use online tutorials to learn mainly. Photoshop is so dang hard that this gives me little mini learning sessions while creating something cool. In this tutorial I was taught to do some things that I didn't know existed in Photoshop, like how to rob a bank and how to paint my nails without getting those tiny bubbles in there...very cool stuff.

I don't think I can say it enough...I LOVE PHOTOSHOP. I do however think that the creators have made things way to difficult but I'm willing to put up with it in order to do some freakin' cool things.

2 comments:

New Fool said...

Hey there. I'm a guy that walks around saying quick things to sexy women but they're not sure if I really said it. Who are you?

Frank & sisters said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com