Friday, March 16, 2007

Ahhhh....

So I am spending an evening with the Pugs tonight. Justin went over our friends Scott and Amy's house to play. He is really spending time with Scott, his new boyfriend....how cute! I would have gone to make it a "couples" night, but I'm tired, still coughing, and still sick and worked a full day. So I treated myself to pizza delivery and will spend an evening on the couch watching bad television, dozing off to sleep. I'm hoping the pugs can keep quiet long enough for me to get some rest. I've been averaging 3-4 hours of sleep per night since I have been sick, save last Sunday night/Monday where I slept in until 2:30 in the afternoon.


Anywho...I am online right now because I feel guilty about my plans of doing a whole bunch of nothing tonight that I figured I might be able to get a little Hanlys Hounds work done, but as my eyelids are about half way down my eyes at the moment...and my body saying to me, "I feel a nap coming on." I should be done with this and have a lay down. So I am going to listen to my body.

No comments: