Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today is the big snip...

I have been waiting for this day for 9 months now. As I have whined about before on this blog, I have been growing my bangs out since October. Except for two trims, I haven't had my hair cut. I haven't had my hair cut because I knew myself too well and would want my super annoying bangs to be cut so I could be done with the growing out process.

I have also been whining to Justin that I want to get my hair cut and he always asks me why I just don't do it. So I tell him, "I have to wait to grow my hair longer before I can cut it." Normally he will just look at me confused as if what I just told him is going to make his head explode because of the complete oxymoronic sentence that just came out of my mouth. It doesn't help when I try to explain it to him so I don't bother anymore. All he knows is that today is the day that I can stop growing out my hair to get it cut.

So I will post pictures on here of what my hair will look like after my 10am appointment today. I have an idea of what I want to do and it is not really dramatic as I like the length my hair has grown to, I just need my bangs incorporated into an actual hairstyle. Good bye my longish, tangled mess...hello something different.

3 comments:

Carol said...

You grew them out, had to fight with them for months, only to cut them again? I don't get it. Hmmmm, were you just trying out the no bangs thing? I'm confused.

Melanie: said...

I'm getting my long bangs incorporated into a hairstyle. I'm not cutting my bangs...just cutting my hair to fit my new long bangs (that I just grew out).

Carol said...

Ah, yes! That makes sense. :)