Thursday, June 7, 2007

Things are going on...

  1. Justin is getting too many phone calls from new clients, I am going to have to start answering the Hanly's Hounds cell phone at my work. Good news!
  2. We have 3 new customers who signed up today! :)
  3. We are going to a storage unit auction on Saturday in Carson...I hope we find good stuff!
  4. We won two weeks of advertising in the Lahontan Valley Newspaper. Our ads will be in this month's paper.
  5. We need another computer for HH...I'm tired of trying to share one with Justin.
  6. We need another desk, chair, etc.
  7. Justin and his friend Scott picked up the rest of the "trade show booths" yesterday. In there are two light boxes for signage that Justin is going to sell for a pretty penny...yay! We will use that money to get the office items/computer we need.
  8. I'm going to get MS Access soon and hopefully create my own database for HH...the way we want it to be.
  9. We are going to work on our 4th of July entry for this year...shhh...it's a surprise.
  10. I'm in a fabulous mood..things are just going really well.

No comments: