Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reasons Why I Haven't Blogged in a Month

  1. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Well, symptoms of it over the past week...that does not explain the past month though...so I'm going to move onto reason #2.
  2. Laziness. I can't think of something good to post.
  3. Lack of sleep. You'd think that would want make me to write more, but it doesn't.
  4. Bordeom. I don't think you want to hear what I have to say because it's so boring.
  5. Focused on other things.  That is true. I've had a lot going on with our mortgage, state of our household, thoughts of future planning, wanting to redecorate our whole house, etc. etc. etc.
  6. Nothing really funny has happened lately. I'm usually able to secure at least one post from something funny that was said or happened. Nothing has been super funny. Justin is off of his funny game lately...sure, I'll pass the blame.
  7. I've been an emotional mess. Yep, I think it's a change in my meds...I've been freakin' crazy lately. Think of the worst PMS short of stabbing your husband in his eye, it's about in that range. And it's about to get violent.
  8. I've been reading more. Reading more does not inspire me to write. Well, it didn't until I started reading Lamb by Christopher Moore. Funny, oh so funny. I'm inspired by that.
  9. I've been swamped at work. I've been dealing a lot with a new computer system and setting it up. It takes time. Lots of time. The last thing I've wanted to do is come home and stare at my computer.
  10. Facebook's farming applications. Pieces of shit, time sinks. But oh so addictive. I can't help it. I need an intervention.
  11. Planning a summer BBQ. I can't find a theme I like that I haven't done before. It's time to get uber creative on your asses. But this takes time and thought.
I've just run out of excuses. Time to regularly post again...

2 comments:

zoliepup said...

I just finished Lamb too... That's funny shit!

The Scooper said...

REALLY? REALLY? I've been off my game... like crap I have been. What about the goat? Or the swat team? What the hell?