Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dreams

This morning at 5:45 - I was laying in bed (as I usually am) debating if I should just get up since I couldn't fall back asleep. All of a sudden I hear Justin give out this little, what I perceive, as a yell. This happens to both of us every now and again, we'll have a dream and either talk or yell something out loud, prompting the listening partner to wake the dreaming partner up...slowly and being careful to not get punched in the face by the dreaming partner.

Thinking his is having a bad dream I woke him up. Gently as I could but all three dogs were barking at that point since they took Justin's "yell" as a sign that they should all get up and bark as loud and as long as possible. Justin woke up and started laughing. I asked him if he was okay. He said he was fine. I, of course, asked what prompted him to scream. He said that it wasn't a scream. He yelled, "Hi-ya!" (as in a Kung Foo Fighting type of "Hi-ya!"). We both could not stop laughing.

I want to dream Justin's dreams.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard.