Thursday, May 8, 2008

I heart Craigslist!

I can't take sharing a desk with Justin anymore. I need my desk to be neat, orderly, clean. And let us just say that the desk we are using right now...*ahem* isn't and leave it at that.

So, I have been looking for a desk on Craigslist for the past few months. Well, when I say "I", I really mean Justin has been looking. Everyday. Or even twice a day. I look only every so often.

Justin came across an L shaped desk about 2 hours away from Fernley. It was an ok desk, not great but our luck on finding a desk was dwindling. So I was going to settle for it but Justin didn't want to make the 2 hour drive. And I was OK with that. We said we would just wait for a desk to come along that was closer.

Not more than 15 minutes after we decided that Justin checked Craigslist again. And for a mere $50.00 he found THE MOST AWESOME DESK! It has some blemishes, but who cares? It's L shaped - and freakin' heavy. And located in So. Reno. And a business was selling it. FOR $50.00!

The most awesome desk in the world is now sitting in our office waiting to be placed in the right spot and for me to get organized, buy desk accessories (how much fun is that?) and work away. Hehehe.

After proofing what I just wrote I can't believe I'm this excited about a desk. Maybe it's time for me to get larger priorities and more meaning in my life? For goodness sake!

No comments: