Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun times...

I've had a headache since Wednesday night...it got really bad yesterday and last night. Today is much better, it is still bad but not accompanied by light or noise sensitivity. Before you say it was a migraine it wasn't...I would have been curled up in the fetal position and throwing up if it were a migraine. And although I love a good migraine it is not conducive to a working environment. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with the lights off in my little office and went home last night and somehow made it through the night with moderate pain.

Then last night I had crazy-ass dreams. End of the world, America was under attack, my family was specifically under attack...I usually don't have dreams like that, my dreams are more of happy times or things that just don't make much sense, a montage of Freudian and Jungian symbols if you will.

I was pleasantly surprised to find us not under attack and not on the run from bombs and weapons. Today is a good day, despite the headache. Any day we aren't under attack is a good day.

No comments: