Thursday, April 12, 2007

Determined to stay positive



So I had a couple of set backs yesterday. I became more and more negative and felt myself starting to feel sorry for myself. I was licking my wounds. But I'm back. I'm back. I'm convincing myself that I'm back. Sometimes motivation follows action instead of the other way around.

I will get a loan. I'm scared. I am going to have to be on the loan myself (because we have owned the business for less than 2 years, Hanly's Hounds income doesn't count). So I am going to have to do a stated income (which is usually a higher percentage rate in and of itself) - but it is better than our adjustable rate raising our mortgage payment $450 per month for the next 6 months...and who knows after that what the rate will be?? But I will get it. And things will be fine. Just fine. And relief will be felt and I will be able to sleep a peaceful sleep.

Words of encouragement would be appreciated right about now. And prayers. Lots and lots of prayers: for an answer, for a worry free process, for the feeling of dread to be replaced by a positive attitude and for restful sleep.

Justin said last night that this now would be perfect timing if I were to get pregnant. Bring it on!

No comments: