Monday, March 19, 2007

Look what I did today!

I decided to play Mrs. Susie Homemaker tonight...I baked a chicken and made homemade mashed potatos (Emril's potato recipe) and then I saw a recipe for a homemmade chocolate cake...with homemmade butter cream icing. Yum and double Yum!



So I pulled the chicken out of the 400 degree over (with a pizza stone in the oven to keep the temperature moderated) and popped in the 3 round cake pans of liquid yummy goo batter...and one 24 mini-muffin tin. The cake was suppose to go into a 350 degree oven...I dropped the temperature, but did not wait until the pizza stone also dropped in temperature. Long story short....I burnt everything. We just have butter cream icing left. (Granted, that is the best part but I was really looking forward to some yummy cake...I'm going to have to go out and buy a cake mix now!)



Just lovely!

No comments: