Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cool new people and vacation

I wonder what the chances are of seeing your own profile picture on "Cool New People" on the myspace homepage and your own profile page? I'm sure someone can do the math out there. I know, you have to factor in how many times your log onto myspace and refresh your page...but really, what are the odds? And I wonder how many times I showed up to someone else as a "Cool New Person"?

Anywho ~ I have only today and Friday left before I start my 10 day vacation from work, from getting up early from any cares in the world. I will do what I want, when I want, see who I want....well, I will have some obligations, but they are happy obligations.

Justin and I are heading down to Placerville for a couple of days the spending Christmas week through New Years in San Jose. We are going to a Sharks game, spending time with friends, spending New Years and Dave and Busters... I CAN'T WAIT! I'm even looking forward to the drive. I love me a good road trip!

What are you doing for Christmas and New Years?

No comments: