Monday, September 25, 2006

Classic....absolute F'ing Classic

What a fucking night - oh, it started out peacefully enough - then it happened. An image I will, regretfully, never ever get out of my head. Why oh why did this have to happen?

Right, so our roommate came home again, as he normally does at 2 o'clock in the morning - loud. Our dogs in our bedroom bark and wake up me and Justin. I tell Justin that this has to stop; I'm tired of being woken up in the middle of the night. Normally though, I am able to go right back to sleep. But the dogs continue to bark every so often because the guest bathroom is being used. And our roommate is loud at that too, the door opening and closing loudly, etc. So here I am at 3:15 up.

I decided to let the dogs outside, at least one of them seemed to have to go to the bathroom - then I notice that the garage light is on, the roommates door is open, I smell cigarette smoke. I decided to go in there to tell him to be quiet, especially when using the bathroom so I can go back to sleep.

That is when it happened. The image that will never burn out of my mind.

I walk into the garage and I hear two voices - and promptly turn to see Jeff (roommate), standing there, back to me (thankfully) NAKED! Thats right folks, fucking naked.

There are so many things wrong with this that I cannot list here...

1) Jeff naked. Enough said. Oh, except I should say that this - because I can now, that he is a hairy bastard. I'm talking monkey hairy, down his back to his butt (sadly I know this now).

2) Who ever said that it was okay to run around a house with roommates naked??? Especially, when you are being loud in the middle of the night?

3) Who, in their right mind, okay, I'm sure she (maybe she, because I didn't get a look at her/him, Jeff was blocking the person with his naked body-*shiver*) was drunk, the only way that this naked encounter with Jeff and anyone else would be possible.

4) And, did I mention that I believe the naked woman was sitting at the bar on our barstools- that are normally kept in the kitchen??? Wrong, wrong, just wrong.

Okay, I'm sure there are more things wrong with this, but I am so pissed off right now that I was put into this position that I can't think of them.

No comments: