Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Have YOU seen my brain?

Somehow I have landed the greatest job with the most wonderful boss. It is the perfect place for me right now. Because I have lost my brain. I don't know what is going on with me? I think it is because I have so many things that I have going on, it has been hard to not be scattered. For example, yesterday: I forgot about a doctors appointment that I have waited for more than a month. I had to leave my office on no notice to my gracious boss who said it was not a problem. Then I had to take Olive (our middle pug) to the vet. I was gone for a 3 1/2 hour stretch and all of that was no problem at all. How awesome!

Another thing that has effected the loss of my brain is Hanly's Hounds, I think. We have been working on getting our inventory settled, liability insurance, shows researched and booked...etc, etc, etc.

But that is not it, oh no! I'm in the middle of reading two books, dealing with a pending surgery, clearing up claims that Blue Cross (our private insurance) has screwed up on, our computer crashed so HH bills can't be done until tonight. And to top it off Justin has a kidney stone.

Those are just the things that my lost brain can remember. Can you imagine the things that I could possibly remember (or even forget) if I could find my lost gray matter?

No comments: