Thursday, October 25, 2007

Working on Halloween

As the deadline of Saturday quickly approaches, we are trying to get all of the items on the to do list crossed off. Justin and I were working on Halloween until 11:00 pm. I'm exhausted and so is Justin. We have but a handful of things still to do - it just seems like we are so close to the deadline - when in fact we both have all day tomorrow (minus a trip to Reno for me to do some much needed food shopping for family and friends that are coming up for a visit) and all day on Saturday. We are stressing for nothing, but it all feels so last minute.

Tonight we have a meeting with all of the volunteers of our haunted house - laying down some rules and suggestions and figuring out where our scare actors will want to be in the haunted house.

And I know there are other things I had in my head to blog about - there really was something funny I wanted to share...but for the life of me, I can't think of it now.

No comments: