Friday, July 27, 2007

Future Me

So I subscribe in my RSS reader (which I will post on here at some point in case you aren't subscribed and want some cool sites to read) a site called Sweet Site of the Day and it's great for new sites that I have never heard of before. Well today they had this site called FutureMe.org it is a simple website that you can write yourself an email and then have it sent to you on the date you choose.

Cool idea, huh? So you can send yourself and email and have it sent to you in 5 years from now...or you can pull a Jim/Dwight (from The Office). Remember? The one where Jim sends faxes to Dwight from "Future Dwight" things like..."Don't drink the coffee, it is poisoned." And Dwight runs around the office knocking coffee cups from his coworkers hands and off their desks? BAHAHHAHA. I love that episode!

No comments: