Monday, February 5, 2007

A few random thoughts for today:

  1. I have decided, and told this to Justin, if I was ever in a coma and say I would come out of the coma I would want to be starved (if I was brain dead, this would be a different story). Just tell the doctors to starve me until I got to my ideal weight. This way I can wake up from a long sleep and whoooaaaa be skinny! Best idea ever! (Justin thinks that he wouldn't have much say in the matter and doesn't think that the doctors would starve me….which is why I am writing it on here….proof of what I would want! Not that they would listen.)
  2. I have mastered the uneven toilet paper roll! Most of you probably already know this but this is something that has bothered me from time to time. So you know when you have a toilet paper roll and you tear off a piece and the tear lines do not match up? Well, I have never figured out how to fix it. Although this has not been an obsession, it has bothered me. Well, I figured out that if I take the outer layer only and roll it over the roll once and tear it off, the tear lines now match up. Yahoo!
  3. I'm so glad that Sarah and No Name on Alice are broadcasted online. Yay! I feel like a part of the Bay Area again.

No comments: